A welcoming caravan site for all the family
Explain how your services work
At Ringstones Caravan Park, we are ideally located on the edge of the Peak District. The main road is less than a mile away, giving you easy access to public transport, local amenities and attractions.
Across the Peak District lie picturesque walking routes and a host of local pubs with great food and real ales. There are even numerous great walks directly from the caravan site itself.
If you are looking for a day out with the family, there are a host of attractions in the area, including swimming pools, bowling alleys, stately homes (including Lyme Park) with Manchester just a short journey away.eed advised against by Police Crime Prevention.
Attractions across the local area:
- Spa town of Buxton, where you can fill bottles from St Ann's well
- Silk town of Macclesfield
- Castleton, one of the only Blue John sites in the world
- Edale, Bakewell, Ashbourne
- Peak Forest Canal
- Goyt Valley
- Chatsworth House is just a 40-minute drive away
Camping with everything you need to enjoy your stay:
- £7.50 per adult & children over 14 p/n
- £4 per child aged 6-14 p/n
- £2 children aged 5 and under p/n
- £1 for dogs
- Hook-ups available upon request
- No charge for awnings
Take your family on a camping trip in a beautifully secluded valley on the edge of the Peak District.
Call Ringstones Caravan Park today on - 01663 735 248